Popular Posts

Monday, June 15, 2015

About Me

Me

Hello lovely people! My name is Bel and I live in the U.S. in a small town on the east coast. I am a teenage girl that absolutely loves to read. I mainly read YA but will sometimes branch out and read middle grade and adult books. Ever since I was little I have always loved to read. I have always loved the idea of being able to escape into books and find a world I liked much better than my own. I know that this is a pretty short "About Me" so if you guys have any questions about me (or my blog) please feel free to ask. 


My Blog

I decided to start this blog because I really wanted to be able to discuss my thoughts on books with people that are acutely interested in YA books and reading. This blog will be mostly YA centered but if on the rare occasion I read a children's, middle grade, or adult book I will defiantly review it. I mainly do reviews and sometimes lists (e.g. top 10 books of 2015, top 5 authors of all-time, favorite reading places). I would love to interact and talk with you guys so feel free to leave comments on my posts so we can chat :) 

P.S. This blog is a hate free place. If you have a problem with me, my blog, or my readers please kindly keep it to yourself and don't write nasty comments. Thanks!

xoxo bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I do make an effort to answer all comments and questions however it may take me a little while.
Any rude, nasty, or spam comments will be deleted.